A serious cleansing inside and out. Supervised by our team of professional naturopaths, this program deals with all kinds of health issues. Packed with therapeutic treatments, organic meals, cleansing juices and detox shakes, the Pure Detox is educational and thorough. You will look great, have increased energy levels and mental clarity.
Fourteen Day Pure Detox Cleanse Inclusions:
- Real and Lasting Results! Most Highly Recommended Program.
- 14 Nights Accommodation
- 8 Therapeutic Detox Treatments: 2 Remedial Massages, 2 Lymphatic Drainage Massages, 2 Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatments, 1 Full Body Clay Wrap & 1 Deluxe Facial Regenerating Treatment (ideal for men and women)
- A variety of other treatments such as Swedish Massage, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage and many more are available. If you would like to swap any of your detox protocol treatments, please advise at the time of your booking.
- Extra treatments may be added to your program at time of booking, or after you arrive.
- Three Personal Naturopathic Consultations & Professional Care
- A personal transforming lifestyle & meal plan (to take home)
- Vitality, longevity and healthy ageing assessment
- Quality Meals
- Detox broths at night
- Structured Cleansing using Detox Shakes, Juices and Broths
- Evening Educational Health & Lifestyle Lectures
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration
- Anti-Ageing Tips Workshop
- Essential Oils Workshops
- Art Class
- Daily Steam Baths
- Morning Stretch Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- Sunrise Mountain Climb (optional)*
- Sunrise Noosa Beach & National Park venture*
- Access to gym, swimming pool & kilometres of superb natural bush-walks
- Complimentary transfers from the Brisbane & Sunshine Coast airports every Sunday
*Every Saturday morning we invite our guests to participate in an optional sunrise adventure. We alternate each week between a pre-sunrise climb up Mt. Cooroora in nearby Pomona (15 minutes away), and a trip to Noosa Beach & National Park (45 minutes away). We provide transport and refreshments. We return to the retreat for an 8:30am breakfast.