Starting from $7,600
The ultimate new start! Building on 25 years’ experience, we have designed the ideal two-week stop-and-reset transformation package to rejuvenate the system, restore vitality and enhance physical and mental performance. Guests enthusiastically praise this package!
Fourteen Day Total Transformation (Body & Mind) Inclusions:
- 14 Nights Accommodation
- 7 Transforming Therapeutic Treatments: 2 Remedial Massages, 1 Lymphatic Drainage Massage, 2 Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatments, 2 Full Body Clay Wraps
- 3 Personal Image Transformation Pampers, including a one hour deluxe facial, a mineral-mud or honey-cocoa wrap, a pedicure or a manicure
- 3 Personal Naturopathic Consultations
- A personal transforming lifestyle & meal plan (to take home)
- 4 one-on-one sessions with our Professional Fitness Trainer, Mark Smith and customised take-home fitness program
- 4 one-on-one Empowerment Coaching sessions with Cherie Levy B.BNS, PG.Dip (Psych), MPsych (Clin.), MAPS.
- Vitality, longevity and healthy ageing assessment
- Quality Meals
- Detox broths at night
- Structured Cleansing using Detox Shakes, Juices and Broths
- Evening Educational Health & Lifestyle Lectures
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
- Essential Oils workshops
- Art Classes
- Unlimited Steam Baths
- Group Stretch Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- Sunrise Mountain Climb (optional)*
- Sunrise Noosa Beach & National Park venture*
- Access to Gym, swimming pool & kilometres of superb natural bushwalks
- Complimentary transfers from the Brisbane & Sunshine Coast airports every Sunday
*Every Saturday morning we invite our guests to participate in an optional sunrise adventure. We alternate each week between a pre-sunrise climb up Mt. Cooroora in nearby Pomona (15 minutes away), and a trip to Noosa Beach & National Park (45 minutes away). We provide transport and refreshments. We return to the retreat for an 8:30am breakfast.
Individual Total Transformation – 14 Nights.
Starting Every Sunday.
Couples Total Transformation – 14 Nights
*Living Valley Springs is a Registered Public Benevolent (not for profit) Institution. Rates are calculated to cover costs and are subject to change without notice.